WEBSITE USE CONDITIONS
Welcome to the website https://www.firofichi.it/ (the "Site"), owned by FI. RO. di Cuglietta Roberto - registered office in Corso Malta 36/A Amantea (CS) 87032 - Companies Reg. of Cosenza, REA CS-160263, VAT no. 02349080784, firstname.lastname@example.org (“FI. RO. Fichi”)
The navigation, use and access to the Site presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of these General Conditions of Use by the user. If you do not agree, in whole or in part, with the General Conditions of Use of the Site, please do not use it and do not access it.
- The content on the Site, such as, for example, works, images, photographs, dialogues, music, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material, in any format, published on the Site itself, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, the diagrams, tools, fonts and design of the Site, the diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software that are part of the Site, are protected by copyright and any other intellectual property rights of FI. RO. Fichi or any third parties contracted by it. The reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form whatsoever, of the Site and its contents is prohibited without the express written consent of FI. RO. Fichi.
- The user is only authorized to view the Site and its contents by using the services available therein. The user is also authorized to perform all other temporary acts of reproduction, without economic significance of his own, which are considered transient or incidental, an integral and essential part of the same display and use of the Site and its contents and all other navigation operations on the Site that are performed only for a legitimate use of the same. The user is in no way authorized to make any reproduction, on any medium, in whole or in part of the Site and its contents. Any act of reproduction must be, from time to time, authorized by FI. RO. Fichi or, if necessary, by the authors of the individual works contained on the Site. Such reproduction operations must in any case be carried out for lawful purposes and in compliance with copyright and other intellectual property rights of FI. RO. Fichi and the authors of the individual works contained in the Site. The authors of individual works published on the Site have, at any time, the right to claim the authorship of their works and to oppose any deformation, mutilation or other modification of the works, including any act to damage the works, which is detrimental to their honor or reputation. The user undertakes to respect the copyright of the artists who have chosen to publish their works on the Site. Moreover, the user is not, under any circumstances, authorized to use, in any way or form, the contents of the Site and any individual work protected by copyright and any other intellectual property right, being forbidden any alteration or modification of the contents and protected works without the consent of FI. RO. Fichi and, where necessary, of the individual authors.
- All trademarks and distinctive signs on the Site, also to distinguish the individual products, are the exclusive property of FI. RO. Fichi to make exclusive use of the aforementioned trademarks. Therefore, any use that is not permitted, unauthorized and/or not in compliance with the law is strictly prohibited and entails legal consequences. It is in no way allowed to use said trademarks and any other distinctive sign present on the Site to take undue advantage, even indirectly, of the distinctive character or reputation of the trademarks of FI. RO. Fichi or in such a way as to cause prejudice to the same and their owners.
- The Site is managed by the company Internet & Idee S.r.l. with registered office in Cosenza, cap: 87100, in Piazza Europa n. 9 p. VAT: 02196690784, (the "Manager"), by virtue of the assignment in this sense given by FI. RO. Fichi through a special contract for the supply of computer services.
- Diversally, the activation of links on third party sites to the Site is only possible with the prior consent and authorization of the Manager. The activation of unauthorized links will entitle the Manager to act for the immediate deactivation of the illegal links and for the possible recognition of the relevant commercial practice or unfair competition or action at the expense of the good name and reputation of the operator, its products and companies of the same group. In any case, the activation of deep hypertext links (such as deep frames or deep links) to the Site or the unauthorized use of meta-tags.
- is prohibited.
- The access, use and navigation of the Site are activities that can be freely conducted by users exclusively for personal use and in no way related to any commercial, business or professional activity. The use and navigation of the Site are carried out by the user in total autonomy and therefore the Manager cannot be held responsible for incorrect use of the Site. Therefore, if any downloading activities involve damage to any devices used or loss of data, no responsibility can be attributed to the Manager except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence.
- The Manager also disclaims any liability for any damages resulting from inaccessibility to services on the Site or interruptions to the service, deletion of content, problems related to the network, providers or telephone and / or computer connections, unauthorized access, alteration of data, failure and / or malfunction of electronic equipment of the user himself.
- The user is responsible for the safekeeping and correct use of his/her personal information, including the credentials that allow access to the reserved services, as well as any harmful or prejudicial consequences that may arise for the Manager or third parties as a result of the incorrect use, loss, theft of such information.
- The Manager has taken all reasonable measures to prevent the publication on the Site of content and images that may be considered harmful to decorum, human rights and dignity of persons, in all possible forms and expressions. In any case, if the above mentioned contents are considered harmful to religious or ethical sensibility or decorum, the user concerned is requested to communicate this condition to the Manager (by writing to the email address email@example.com, which however warns that any access to the contents considered harmful or offensive occurs by the user at his or her own indisputable judgement and at his or her own exclusive and personal responsibility.
- The Manager has also taken all useful precautions to ensure that all the information on the Site is correct, complete and up to date, however, the Manager does not assume any responsibility towards users for the accuracy and completeness of the content published on the Site, unless otherwise required by law. Should a user find any errors or missing updates of the information on the Site, please inform the Manager using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- These General Conditions of Use are governed by Italian law. In the event of disputes arising from the General Conditions of Use between the Manager and the user, the court of Cosenza shall have jurisdiction.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use may be updated or modified by the Manager over time. Such changes will come into force as soon as they are published on the Website and, therefore, the user is advised to regularly review this document.